Top Life and Business Strategist
Eugen helps individuals and companies to achieve full potential, and accelerate their growth with life coaching and business consulting sessions.
Eugen Spivak – Biography
Eugen Spivak is a multi-award-winning author. His book, “PMO Governance” became bestseller in corporate governance category.
During more than two decades of his career, he provided advisory and coached executives and teams from large multi-billion dollar companies. Eugen shares his thought leadership and coaches executives of public and private organizations on how to identify better ways to deliver upon strategic objectives. Eugen’s recommendations helped companies to establish corporate decision making for the enterprise portfolios in the excess of $3 billion, and assisted them to increase their revenues by more than $300 million. Eugen managed very large teams with hundreds of individuals that included nearly all corporate roles.
Eugen helped hundreds of his life coaching clients to become aware, recognize, and fully capitalize on their full potential, and to take their personal and professional lives to the next level.
Eugen Spivak is a fellow of the Association of Management Experts. He has an MBA and a number of leading industry designations covering corporate governance, IT governance, program and project management, audit, risk management, and change management.
“Actionable and practical insights that I will apply right away” – John Kalivas
Why Work With Eugen?
Eugen will help you to to unlock hidden potential, discover and embrace your own path. Results-driven coaching sessions will help you to better take advantage of your competencies, and position you better for continued successes in your life.
Qualifications & Awards
Eugen has over a dozen of degrees and professional designations. He won five literary awards for his book “PMO Governance” that helps companies to better achieve strategic objectives.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Corporate Governance Expert (CCGE)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Certified Project Management Expert (CPME)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Change Management Expert (CCME)
- Consulted and coached hundreds of clients – from Fortune 100 companies to business and community leaders
- Established corporate governance (decision-making) for the $3 billion dollar portfolio
- Helped a client to increase revenues by $360 million
- Managed teams with more than 350 professionals
- Helped hundreds of his clients to achieve their full potential
- Canada Book Award Winner
- Readerviews Literary Awards for Business (2019)
- Book Excellence Award for Reference (2019)
- American Book Fest Awards for Business (2019)
- Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Reference (2019)
Books & Publications
Read my multi-award-winning book “PMO Governance”
Practical Strategies to Govern Portfolio, Program, and Project Delivery”
A practical guide to maximize your benefits, and improve delivery of your corporate strategy! To stay competitive, companies need not only forward-thinking vision, but to effectively execute that vision. In this book, Eugen Spivak focuses on excellence in execution of corporate initiatives.