Society for Information Management (SIM) is the premier network for IT Leaders comprised of CIOs, senior IT executives, prominent academicians, consultants, and other IT leaders.
On November 12th, 2019, SIM will be hosting an event at the National Club in Toronto, where I will be presenting a topic of PMO Governance.
During this discussion, we will cover several topics that are essential to effective execution of the corporate vision. We will cover:
- What is governance, and why is it important
- How to effectively execute the corporate vision in the IT context
- How to ensure alignment with the strategic objectives
- What is PMO’s role in establishing the delivery excellence
- What are the best practices in PMO oversight
- What are some of the practices not to follow
- What is the business case for the PMO