Information Technology, and IT Strategy Consultant
<IT Consultant Summary>
Coaching & Education
Coached, mentored and taught more than 10,000 individuals.
Managed more than 100 portfolios, programs, and projects with teams of more than 350 resources.
Why work with Eugen?
Eugen will help you to to transform and improve your information technology, and maximize your technology investment. A good IT Consultant understands how to align the business demand, and maximize on the competencies of the IT department to maximize on the technology investment.
- Fellow of the Association of Management Experts (FAME)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Corporate Governance Expert (CCGE)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Certified Project Management Expert (CPME)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Change Management Expert (CCME)
IT Consultant Case Studies
Practical Strategies to Govern Portfolio, Program, and Project Delivery”
A practical guide to maximize your benefits, and improve delivery of your corporate strategy! To stay competitive, companies need not only forward-thinking vision, but to effectively execute that vision. In this book, Eugen Spivak focuses on excellence in execution of corporate initiatives.
What is important for IT Consultant?
What Kind of Benefits will you get by working with Eugen? A great IT Consultant needs to have the competencies in the following areas to ensure the success of your IT organization. When working with an IT consultant, you also want to rely on proven techniques and frameworks that will establish a custom technology ennoblement approach for your organization.